Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Lately I have been feeling like there is something that is just not feeling right in my homes decor. So the other day I started picking out some pictures on the internet of kitchens that appealed to me and the thing I discovered when looking at the pictures that I liked was that they all have a French Country Style and they all have COLOR! Red, Yellow and Green to be more specific. So I guess the thing I need to do is to somehow start incorporating these colors into my home. Here are some pictures of three of the kitchens that caught my eye.
The French Country Style seems so happy and yet cozy at the same time. Hopefully I will soon be adding some fun changes to my decor and then I will share the pictures with you all. Thanks for stopping by. ~Hugs~ Denise

No comments:

Post a Comment