Friday, June 5, 2015

Hi everyone, Years ago I bought a hutch/china cabinet with the intention of painting it one day. Well, that day never came. I guess I just felt a little nervous about painting it even though I love the look of painted wood I realize not everyone does. I have been looking at before and after pictures on the internet of of similar wood items and now I am excited to FINALLY paint my hutch! Here are a few pictures of before and after painted items.
And here is a picture of the cabinet I am hoping to make-over! (This is a really old picture.)
Now I am excited to get started but I am getting ready to leave on a Pioneer Trek with our Church for a few days so when I get back I really want to get started on this project! I re-done a buffet and I am very happy with how it turned out. You can see the before and after of my buffet in an older post October 12 2010. Take a look! I would love to know your opinion on painting wood items. Please feel free to share your thoughts on this in the comments. See you soon, and thanks for stopping by! ~Hugs~ Denise

No comments:

Post a Comment