Monday, August 3, 2015

~Countdown To Christmas~

I was so excited when I saw this on Facebook today! I love the "Countdown To Christmas" movies that the Hallmark Channel has starting on October 31st! Only 90 days from today!!! So, I thought it might be a great idea to set a goal for myself to have my Christmas shopping done by that day! Wouldn't it be nice to have the shopping done and just be able to stay in and do the holiday baking, decorating, wrapping gifts and enjoy watching Hallmark Christmas Movies the whole time!?! That would be awesome! But probably not realistic. So I'm going to do the best I can and at least have a good start of the holiday shopping done by then. Hope you are as excited as I am for Hallmarks Countdown To Christmas! I can't wait to see all of your blog post's with your beautifully decorated homes for the holidays! ~Hugs~ Denise

No comments:

Post a Comment