Sunday, August 12, 2012

~HAPPY FALL~

Hi Everyone, I have been away from blogging for far too long but even when I'm not taking time to update my blog, I still take a few minutes here and there to look at your blogs and check out all of the amazing things you are up to. You all still inspire me every time. Like some of you, I have caught the "Fall Bug." I am just begining to decorate a little for fall. I love fall, the colors, the cooler tempatures, the spicy smells, ect. There is just real cozy feeling in the fall that I love and I want my family and friends to feel that when they come in my home. Looking at some of your blogs recently I was inspired to do a little something different with three of my glass jars.
This is what I started with.
Then I just took One bag of black beans, one bag of red beans, peas and popcorn.
First I put in the black beans.
Next I added popcorn.
Then I added the peas.
And then the red beans.
I put the candles back in and...
Voila! I think they look so much better don't you?!? So this is just a little start to my fall decorating. Thank you to Liz and her cute daughter Kaylee for this great idea! If you want to get inspired to start your fall decorating, I suggest you check out Savvy Seasons By Liz. Thanks everyone and HAPPY FALL!

No comments:

Post a Comment