Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Surprise!

I LOVE Blogging!
And I LOVE all of you Wonderful blogging friends!!
I am having so much fun getting to know you all. You inspire me every day!
I am not the best blogger but I am having a ball learning and hope to do better. I hope you will stick with me.

I have met such amazing friends through blogging.

My sweet friend Sheri from ~The Pawsh Poodle~ sent me an awesome surprise yesterday in the mail.
A copy of the latest issue of *Flea Market Style*!!!! And....the cutest pin you have ever seen!!!!

I have been searching for this magazine and haven't been able to find one anywhere.
Thanks to Sheri I now have a copy!!!

I LOVE this little pin!!! How appropriate with two squirrel's and a pearl acorn.
Perfect!!

Thank's again Sheri for such wonderful thoughtful gifts and for your friendship!
I love your blog and hope we can meet in person one day!

If you haven't been by Sheri's blog, be sure to check it out, you will love it.
~The Pawsh Poodle~

No comments:

Post a Comment