Thursday, October 22, 2009

Happy Halloween!

Branson & Bridger standing by one of our acorn trees.
We love fall although I'm not sure how much the boys enjoy picking up all
of those acorns that keep falling. lol
HAPPY HALLOWEEN everyone!
I have been enjoying visiting your blogs and all of the fun halloween post's.
I have to admit, I am not a big fan of Halloween. A few years ago I decided to try to get into the spirit of the holiday by making a couple of crafts.
These are the two witches I made.
Not very scary at all I know but they were fun to make.
This is the first year that they have been brought out for their holiday in quite a long time.
I thought you might enjoy seeing them and I really should post something for Halloween before I start on CHRISTMAS!
I love her funny little face and her tooth...hehehe.
Hope you have a spooky & fun Halloween!
We are off to start our Christmas Shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment