Sunday, May 24, 2009

Yummy and Easy

I just wanted to share this yummy recipe with all of you.
It is so easy.


This is the finished product.... it is so yummy looking.

I love to cook but don't always have the time that some recipe's take so I love it when I find an easy, what I like to call a "throw together recipe."
This is a recipe I got watching Paula Dean. I don't even know what it's called but my family sure liked it.
Hope you enjoy it.
13x9 pan
Make a grahm cracker crust by crushing up grahm crackers and adding 1 cub of
melted butter.
Then put 1 Cup of butterscotch chips on the crust.
Next 2 Cups semi sweet chocolate chips. (We don't always put this much because
it is really chocolatey.)
1 cup sweetened flaked coconut
Cover with 1 can sweetened condensed milk.
Bake at 350 for 30 min.



This is what it looks like before it is baked....



And this is after.....

No comments:

Post a Comment