Saturday, May 30, 2009

Little Boys and Glitter Toes

This is Branson and Bridger last year with our horses.

Bridger

Branson

Branson in his uniform

Bridger in his uniform

After doing the baseball thing all week with the boys, It was fun to go with the girls today.
We had such a fun girly day.
We all got Glitter Toes!
There were six of us but two had to leave early so here is a picture showing four of us after getting all glittery.
Bet you can guess wich toes are mine.
There were so many pretty colors to choose from but I stuck to my favorite PINK!
Thanks everyone. I can't wait to get our Fourth Of July toes done!


Have a Fabulous Day!
Bye for now

1 comment:

  1. Denise, I love your blog!!! The boys are getting so big, I can't believe it. We so miss you guys, I wish that we were closer. Your hair is so long, it looks cute! I will email you so that I can catch up! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete