Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Happy New Year!!! I hope you have all had a wonderful Christmas and are looking forward to the new year!! We had a great Christmas season filled with family and friends. Spending time together as a family has been the best and I must admit I was a little sad to send the kids back to school today. I have been putting away the Christmas decorations and the house looks a little bare now. I'm thinking a shopping trip is in order:) Any way, I wanted to share a picture of the quilt that I made this year for my sweet daughter in law Kaylee:
Here she is Christmas morning after opening her quilt. (I think she likes it!)
I'm now ready to start some new projects. Like always I have a list of home improvements that I want to do as well as sewing and craft projects. 2013 promises to be another busy year! I'm excited to get started! I want to wish all of my blogging friends a very HAPPY NEW YEAR! I will be visiting your blogs often. You always inspire me and for that I say THANK YOU! See you all soon, ~Hugs~ Denise

No comments:

Post a Comment